The Renting Process
1. Search for properties
2. Arrange viewings with the landlord or agent
3. Provide an offer to the landlord or agent – this may be the asking rental price or if appropriate, slightly less. If there are others bidding and you really want the property, feel free to offer more than the advertised price!
4. Arrange a check-in time & date.
5. Fill in all documentation as required by the landlord or agent for reference checks, bank details and so on. In the interests of a smooth and timely check-in, it is advisable to provide details promptly.
6. Check-in. Ensure a proper inventory is in place, and condition report, if appropriate.
7. Pay your rent on time and in full, and treat the property with respect.
8. Enjoy the property!
NOTE: Administration fees may apply
when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more
details, please contact Landlord via the enquiry form at the end of each property advert.